Sunday, February 26, 2017

My favorite movies this year

The best movies this year:
10. Lion
9. The Secret Life of Pets
8. Silence
7. Weiner
6. Hidden Figures
5. Ghostbusters
4. Captain America: Civil War
3. Fences
2. Deadpool
1. Game of Thrones

A word on continuing:
The time may have long since passed to give up on my movie blog. Longform narrative blogging is passe. But mostly, I have grown bored with most films and would rather spend my time doing something other than watching them. The best work being done in entertainment writing is now on TV. The best work in cinematography is being done in video games. The movies are dominated by comic books, horror, and children's movies, and I'm no longer the target demographic. I may be moved to get to work next February but I make no promises. 

No comments: